Thursday, February 16, 2012

Week Seven: Valentines Day

Valentines Day fell during Week Seven of P-52. So instead of going out for Valentines Day and then going out again for P-52, we decided to just let Valentines Day count as our P-52 date. So just like we do every year, we went to Biaggi's for dinner, then headed over to the theater to pick out a movie. This year though we don't have cable, so I/we haven't seen any of the previews for the movie in the theater and the vast majority of them I'd never even hear of. So as usual we each picked out a few that we wanted to see, then we checked the times on them and decided on which one worked out best that we could both agree on. On this night we ended up picking The Grey with Liam Neeson. All I can say is that it was a REALLY BAD movie!!! Might actually have been the worst movie I've ever sat through! But that being said I still had a great night out with my hubby and we had lots to talk about from the movie on the way home!

No comments:

Post a Comment